Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A bit about me..


Allo! Allo!
Here's my very first blog entry for coms 125!
My name is WanTing, but you can call me Ting if you want. I will be turning 22years old in another few months' time, but somehow I don't quite look my age. Having a kiddy look can be both a blessing as well as a pain in da ass... hehz..
I'm a pretty simple girl, and I am usually shy with strangers. Things get a little different though, once I open up to you; I become an irritating monkey. Muahahhaa... I'm very blur as well, with an ultra poor sense of direction. Oh, I can be as lazy as a cat too.. No worries, though.. I work when I have to. See? I'm blogging now.. *work* =Pp
I'm as lazy as this kitty..But I will work when I have to..

I guess I haven't really got any special talent ( or at least I haven't discovered them), other than the fact that I smile alot, I daydream alot and I talk/think alot of nonsense. My buddy, Hema, can vouch for it; she gets so irritated with me at times that she wanna throw me off the school building. lolz..

Being the monkey me (with a short attention span), I don't usually enjoy activities that require me to just sit down and do nothing. I like cycling, catching prawns, drinking, window shopping, car spins, cooking, watching cartoons, and learning whatever new things that have caught my interest. The only times when I could sit down quietly without coming up with any monkey biz is when

  • I'm busy scribbling notes in class
  • I'm watching my cartoons (esp Disney cartoons)
  • I'm dead tired

Some of the prawns that I caught (but frozen already)

haha.. so as you can see... I am hardly tamed. But I will be good in class, I promise. wahahhahhaha.

As compared to most of my peers, I should be considered a techie-idiot who knows little about gadgets and stuffs. Hence, I am pretty excited about Coms 125, and I do hope I will be more tech savvy by the time I complete this module.

Okiez, I guess that's all I have for now!


Cheerios!

me!




4 comments:

Ireth Seregon said...

I love kittens a lot too, so cute. Reminds me of the speeches in the class last sem, animals indeed need a voice for them! They are so intuitive.

tinkle said...

Hehez.. yar.. I like small animals cos' they're all so adorable! =)

Kevin said...

Great use of visuals to extend your points (e.g. working kitten). You'll definitely go a long way :)

Christabel said...

Hey, Thanks for leaving your comments! Makes me wanna blog more haha! see you ard sch...tata